Saturday, October 22, 2011

So, what do YOU do to organize yourself?


Website Usability Checklist


I consume massive amounts of information on how to make my life into a simple, clean, organized, and calm state of existence.  I lost count of how many apps are on my phone to help me remember to do laundry, complete homework, and even make sure Sprout gets enough attention from me (I tend to get caught up in housework...)
Life hacks! Housework checklists! Freezer inventory! Filing systems! Clouds! Calendars! Day planners! Fiteverythingyouwanttodoinonesingleday!

Yeah. My house is sometimes clean, sometimes not.  Dinner might be on the table by 6, and it might even be nutritious.  I think I'll be able to earn A's this semester, but next semester I'll be going from coasting along on the lower division quiet country lane with only 13 credit hours to the scary highway of upper division credits, clogging my brain with 18 of them.  I'll still be married, I'll still have a toddler, and I will still reign supreme as Empress of Laundry and Kitchen Queen.  I will still have a strong interest in following my spiritual urges and in taking courses on magical things.  And I will still be a perfectionist (or at least, a wannabe perfectionist...).  I will demand of myself a report card lined with perfect grades.  Oh, and I will need to lose some weight and get super healthy, with perfect sleeping habits.  Oh crap.  It's past my bedtime.  Someone help me...

Calling all Earthlings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment