Monday, December 12, 2011

Stop that migraine in its tracks!


Ginger

It's official! I have found the magic recipe to get rid of a migraine.  It has been proven by my extensive study (one person tried it one time and it worked).  I got this particular recipe from this website as part of a bonus set of lessons on herbs when I ordered a board game from them.  It's meant to be a nice drink to help fight colds and coughs, but then I read that ginger is good for migraines.  So I mixed it up and gave it to a friend who had started to see a migraine aura.  A few hours later, when she normally would have been fighting pain and dizziness and nausea, she was fine! No pain, no aura.  So here it is:


Ingredients:
2 inches fresh ginger root
juice of about half a lemon
2 tbsp honey
3 cups water

Grate ginger root into 3 cups of water and bring to a boil.  Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.  Strain into a mug, add lemon juice and honey. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment